Asthma Waikato Spirometry Course
- Do you know how to correctly interpret the results?
- Are you sure you are performing the test correctly?
- Are you aware of all the contraindications to testing?
- Do you understand the importance of calibration and know how to do it correctly?
It is imperative you are correctly trained in what you are doingEven if you have been doing spirometry testing for years, you need to make sure you are doing it correctly.
What you will learn on the course
* In order to gain a competency certificate from Asthma Waikato everyone who attends the course will be expected to submit at least ten test results for auditing purposes, along with a calibration log and biological control log.
Attending the two day course also offers each person a point of contact for troubleshooting and support.
NOTE: Certification is for two years. After this recertification will be required.
Please contact Asthma Waikato for details on what this involves.